Kipor KLB400-4 Portable Light Tower, Description
400W and 1000W metal halide lamp (optional) * Optimization designed lamp bracket, easy for transportation * Advanced digital generator provides high-quality power supply * Integrated control panel makes operation easier and more convenient * Electric starter and recoil starter Features Specifications Wide Lighting Area The unique top structure of the lamp shade directs up to 10% of previously wasted skyward light to the work site. Easy for Transport The light tower is equipped with automotive quality wheels and tires suitable for any road surface.
Kipor KLB400-4 Portable Light Tower, Features
- Wide Lighting Area The unique top structure of the lamp shade directs up to 10% of previously wasted skyward light to the work site.
- Easy for Transport The light tower is equipped with automotive quality wheels and tires suitable for any road surface. A connecting hitch and steel cable is provided for connecting to towing vehicles.
- Advantages of Halide Lamp Internal structure of metal halide lamp. The lamination of the metal halide lamp produces light through the electrical discharge of its internal gasses. Therefore, there is no worry about filament which will easily break or deteriorate over time. The lamp can’t be used again once the filament breakage has occurred.
Kipor KLB400-4 Portable Light Tower, Specifications
- Floodlight Model KLB400-4
- Generator set model IG3000
- Rated Frequency(Hz) 50 60
- Rated Voltage (V) 220 155/230
- Rated power (kVA) 3
- Max. Power(kVA) 3
- Fuel Gasoline
- Fuel Consumption(L/h) 1.8
- Fuel tank capacity(L) 13
- Continuous running time(hr) 7
- Dry Weight(kg) 60
- Lamp Power(W)-No. of lamp 400-4
- Total power of the lamps(W) 1600
- Luminous flux(lm) 144000
- Mast 4 stages lifting mast
- Lift limiting of the mast(mm) 2000-4840
- Dimension(LXWXH)(mm)(after retreating) 1180x790x2000
- Inclination 10 degrees
- Windproof ability 6 grade
- Dry Weight(kg) 135