KIPOR’S Transporter is a product that was developed to be used in and support the agricultural, commercial, rental and landscape market. KIPOR has developed a series of mini transporters to meet the market usage needs. It’s a motorized wheelbarrow with track drive.
KIPOR’S mini transporters meet the needs of homeowners, ranchers, farmers, construction workers and anyone needing to move things. With the unique track pattern, KIPOR mini transporters incorporate a track drive system to save wear on turf and eliminate the possibly of flat tires.
- Easy Operation: The transporter dump box is great for moving rock, sand, bark dust, pavers, and anything else that you would normally be loading in a wheel barrow and be struggling with. The controls are easy to operate, and within a few moments are a pro at driving the machine.
- Performance for Hard Work: The sturdy reinforced undercarriage supports the rubber tracks and solid steel rollers ensuring a smooth ride for the operator and little if any ground damage. whenever you need to move something from street to the back yard, to orchards, vineyards, hills, or acres where paths are narrow, a KIPOR mini transporter is very useful with it’s compact size and great loading capacity. The width of the Transporter is adjustable.
- Two speed modes: The right speed for the right place. Max.4.3km/h forward speed, plus reverse, combined with the manual tip dumper body the Transporter is an extremely versatile workhorse.
- Strong power: Fitted with Kohler CH270 OHV gasoline engine, the tracked power dumper can be used to transport all types of materials across any type of ground, around obstacles, and through narrow gateways.
- Safer use: Wheeled carriers struggle when the ground becomes wet and soggy, but KIPOR’s mini transporters will not. They preform excellent even on unpaved yards or at construction sites.
The controls are designed with the casual customer in mind. The handles are designed for ease of operation and to help avoid personal injury from controls that are difficult to operate.